Booking & Payment guide
Booking & Payment guide
10:15 - 05/08/2018
- We make your online booking as easy and flexible as you need. Make sure that you provide us your e-mail address by fill in the form CONTACT US in our website or send message to our email. We will contact you within 24 business hours.
- The booking should be in writing, send to us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or text message to our Hotline: +84-967-299-095 (SMS, Whatsapp), in this case you also provide us your email for confirmation.
- The reservation takes effect only when you receive a confirmation by email from us after we have received your booking information and deposite payment.
All rates shown on the website for tours and services are quoted in US dollars, per person. Our team updates the rates according to the season and subject to availability. There will be special promotions during certain months of the year. Our sale consultants will advise you of these promotions (if any) at the time of your request. Prices are based on classes of accommodations, vehicles, size of your group and other related services mentioned in the specific program.
Deposit & Full Payment
Full payment is required for booking of day trips, option tours or services at the confirmation of booking.
For package tours, deposit of 20% - 40% of the total tours package price is required upon confirmation of booking. We could change the percentage of deposite upon our policy on different kind of tours, in those cases we will inform you at the time of your request.
Full payment can be made from 15 - 45 days before departure date for all services by Cash/Bank transfer/Credit card/ PayPal/Payoneer/Western Union. Under some circumstances, we would accept full payment on/before your departure date. Please note: the transfer fees to be paid by client
* Payment by PayPal, Payoneer: 4% for payment fee
* Payment by Credit Card through payment link: 3.9% for payment fee
* Payment by Bank transfer/Western Union to our bank account: fee charged by transfer bank
- Our bank account information will be sent to your e-mail when we both have confirmed your booking information and itinerary.
- Our PayPal, Payoneer email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment by Credit Card through secured line: Coco Vietnam Travel Co.Ltd is a verified member of AlePay.vn - The prestige payment gateway in Vietnam (Licensed to provide Intermediary Payment Services by State Bank of Vietnam) so we could accept Credit Card (Visa Card, Master Card or JCB card). Your international payments are totally safe and secured. We will create an order for each transaction and send you the link to pay.
After receiving your deposit payment, we will issue the hotel voucher and final confirmation itinerary, which can be sent to you by email.
We will confirm your booking once we get your deposit, and You are required to reply our confirmation by email at least 7 working days prior to your arrival date in Vietnam.
- Child under 2 years old is free of charge and share the parent's existing bedding.
- Child from 2 - under 6 years old: 50% of adult price.
- Child from 7 - under 12 years old: 75% of adult price.
Cancellations by us
We reserve the right to cancel your booking under special circumstances that we can not provide services. If we cancel your booking, you can either get a refund or accept an alternative from us of equivalent or similar standard and price, if one is available, and we will always refund the difference in price if the alternative is of a lower standard and price.
Cancellations by you
Requests for cancellation of confirmed bookings must be made in writing to our email and will be subject to the following cancellation fees:
- More than 25 days before arrival: deposit is refunded 100%, no fee charge
- Between 20 and 25 day before arrival: 20%.
- Between 10 and 20 days before arrival: 40%.
- Between 04 and 10 days before arrival: 60%.
- 3 days before arrival: 100%.
- No show: 100%.
Way to make refund: PayPal, Payoneer
There is no refund or reduction being made for parts or items (meals, sightseeing points, etc) of the program missed by you.
Liability and disclaims
Coco Vietnam Travel Co.ltd acts only in capacity of agent for its travelers in making arrangements for transportation, hotels, and other services that are incidental to the travel being purchased.
Being an agent for travelers, we make the following disclaims. Coco Vietnam Travel does not assume any liability for any injury, damages, death, loss, accident, or delay due to any act of any carriers, hotels, restaurants, companies or persons rending any of the services included in the tour.
It does not assume any liability for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident, or delay caused by strikes, civil disturbances, hostilities, acts of war, or other force majeure. Furthermore, it accepts no responsibilities for any delay or damage due to machinery breakdown, quarantine, weather,natural disasters, epidemic, or causes beyond our control. it also accepts no responsibilities for any omission, delay, re touring, additional expenses, or other events resulting from improper health condition, health certificates, or necessary documents to enter or depart from a country, or acts of any government authority. It also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of the tour. It reserves the right to adjust the itineraries, or substitute hotels or cancel the tour and refund the deposit prior to the departure time.
Passport and Entry Visa:
Your passport must be valid for at least six months following your entry date to your travel destination.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of a valid passport and visa and all travel documents are valid for travel.
If you are from countries that have Vietnam Visa waiver, you are eligible for Visa exemption to Vietnam from 14 to 30 days. All you need to know about Vietnam Visa click here
Travel insurance is not included in your tour price. It is the passenger's responsibility to verify whether his/her local health insurance carrier provides coverage while traveling. Please contact your insurance carrier for details.
We strongly advises that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of your tour: the loss of deposits through cancellation, lost of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death. A waiver must be signed if insurance is declined.
For more information:
Please call our Hotline +84-967-299-095
Send message to our Facebook: cocovietnamtravel (live chat during our business office hours)
Thank you for your reading!
Coco Vietnam Travel Co., Ltd. – Last updated Jan 2019.
You need more for your travel plan? Let's read our Travel blog and subscribe us!